I am still not able to set RB for git.

This is the local path where I have a workspace. This is the copy of the
main repository. To setup initially, will use this local path and not cgit
(just by periodic pull of main repository, to this local path):
/projects/mobcom_andrbuilds/users/reviewboard.

I specified, the following in RB webpage, under *admin --> repositories,*
**
*Hosting service::* custom
*Repository type::* git
*path:*/projects/mobcom_andrbuilds/users/reviewboard/brcm_tools/scripts/.git
*mirror path::* <empty>
*Raw file URL mask::* <empty>

When I try to save, I get this error:
The executable "git" is not in the path.
I am not sure what I am missing. BTW, I have RB 1.5 Beta2 installed.

Thanks for the help again,
Sapna