I am seeking to propose using reviewboard at my company. We are one
more TFS shop.

Short of full TFS support, I am attempting to at least demo the
functionality of reviewboard for a group of interested folks.

I have some code files - initial and revisions - copied out to a
directory.

Is it possible to create a diff and upload it to review board without
having reviewboard set to comprehend any source code repository?

What are the steps to do this?

What *specifically* is the patch diff command to generate a properly
formatted diff for reviewboard to understand?

I currently have the current 1.0 release installed on a windows
server.

Thanks,

-----Erik