I am a newbie using ReviewBoard, and I have managed to setup the
ReviewBoard web sever itself. Everything looks and feels same as the
demo page now.

However, after I linked it to an SVN repository (I did it under admin
account), then I (using a regular user account) tried to request a
"New Review Request". But I got the following error message "Unable to
parse diff revision header Wed Jul 07 2010 16:40:32".

Can anyone help me to understand why this is happening?