How do You generate Your diff? This is important to generate diff in
unified format [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff#Unified_format].
There is also a tool to generate diff and send it automatically to
ReviewBoard called RBTools. Please read about post-review command
[http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/]
and try use it to generate or/and send diff to ReviewBoard.