Thanks, but  "--repository-url" did not help. Still, post-review is
trying to use MercurialClient class to generate review in ClearCase
view.

As far as I understand, Client class, that post-review use to generate
review, determined by trying to execute source control tool of each
client defined in  SCMCLIENTS list.

In this list MercurialClient class listed before ClearCaseClient
class. Post-review run "hg --help" succesfully and use it for review
generation even in ClearCase view. I can work around it by moving
ClearCase to be first in SCMCLIENTS list but then I can not not
generate review request in Mercurial view.