Did not try CentOS 4 but  if you consider CentOS 5 as an option I can
share step by step procedure for RHEL5 up 5.

# Add RHEL5 repositories from Fedora project (http://fedoraproject.org/
wiki/EPEL/FAQ#howtouse) and update yum
# Using yum install mysql and apache and make sure both server are
running on system start
# Using yum install ReviewBoard and all dependencies
# Using yum install memcache, lucene
# Create user for mysql and test connectivity
# Create database "reviewboard" in mysql
# Download and install pylucene from
http://www.schwarz.eu/opensource/rpm/PyLucene/2.3.2.1-3/el5/
# Install mysql-python version 1.2.1_p2 at least! If RHEL5 has older
version download and install mysql-python 1.2.1_p2 from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python/
# More details available on Review Board site but remember not to use
"easy_install" utility, try to use yum when possible.
# Now run configuration for your site according to review board manual
# Take virtual-host configuration from example /var/www/
reviewboard.example.com/conf/apache-modpython.conf and add it to the
appache config file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
# restart httpd service