On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 01:40:49PM +0200, Éric Araujo wrote:
> I killed a goat and now the diff has been accepted. The Mercurial
> headers were probably upsetting RB.
> Nice that you‘ve spent time with the RB folks Alexis.
> Regards

Glad to hear that it's working :)
I hope both of you don't mind my CC'ing the ReviewBoard list, but
wanted to loop them due to the subject matter.

Regarding ReviewBoard's "getting value by being connected to a VCS",
this has been helpful at my workplace because of the following:

    * immediate feedback on the applicability of a patch
    * the ability to expand and comment on the areas around the
      submitted diff's hunks

I can appreciate that this imposes fairly big limitations on what
one can post to ReviewBoard.  I'll defer to the RB team on why this
is the case.