Sorry, I was away for a few days, so I didn't reply right away

Here's your "debug" steps:

On the _SERVER_ side of ReviewBoard, run the command "p4 info".  It
should connect to perforce and show you something like this:

User name: p4user

Client name: p4clientspecname

Client host: client-hostname

Client root: C:\Perforce\p4clientspecname

Current directory: C:\Perforce\p4clientspecname

Client address: 123.45.67.89

Server address: 98.76.54.32:1666

Server root: D:\Perforce

Server date: 2010/07/14 11:07:16 -0700 Pacific Daylight Time

Server uptime: 12:34:56

Server version: P4D/NTX86/2009.2/238357 (2010/03/15)

Server license: Company Name (Number of Users)

Server license-ip: 98.76.54.32:1666

This will verify that your connection is running.

Note that you MUST be in the EXACT same running conditions as
ReviewBoard: You must have the same username, the same environment, etc.

If you are running on Windows, for example, and running ReviewBoard
under Apache as a service, then you might have severe difficulty trying
to pretend to be the same username that the service runs as!

If you get an error about unable to connect to Perforce, then you are
missing or have incorrect P4PORT, etc environment variables.

If it does work, well, if you can do that part and let us know we can
maybe track down a more complete solution....

Dana Lacoste

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Chidambar Kulkarni
<chidambar.sk <http://chidambar.sk/> @gmail.com <http://gmail.com/> >
wrote:
> Tried setting these variables but no luck. :(
>
> Please help!!!
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Dana Lacoste <dlaco...@aperio.com>
wrote:

>> It looks like you're having a server-side Perforce issue.
>>
>> Basically, the review board server has to be able to talk to Perforce
>> (not just the client-side) and it's having a login issue.
>>
>> So you can run p4 commands and it's working fine, but the server is
>> unable to do so.
>>
>> You should be able to fix this by setting up P4PORT, P4USER,
P4PASSWD,