Thanks for the example. At least for the CVS repositories, I guess
both tools seem to agree on the diff formats. In any case, preserving
comments (tree style) with just the corresponding raw format diffs
while
migration can be a very helpful tool. As the community can
understand,
having a single tool is a lot comfortable than keeping around an
obselete
and current working servers. I would like to hear what the
contributors
have to say in this regards.

Thanks,
Ratnam