Hi,

This is the support team, basically. David Trowbridge and I are the main
developers of Review Board, and answer the support e-mails (though other
people on this list are often great at jumping in with answers too).

Review Board currently requires a repository for any files being viewed in
the diff viewer. There's not really a way to get around this except to write
a custom SCMTool (the interface that knows how to talk to a repository) that
somehow fakes it, but this may not be straight-forward and isn't on our TODO
list.

Support for reviewing arbitrarily uploaded files would be a big change and
while I'm not opposed to it, it won't be happening right away.

Can you tell me more about what you need here? What kind of file types are
you looking to review?