I try to integrate the reviewboard 1.5 rc1 to perforce. When I invoked
post-review, I got the following error.

------------------------------
>>> Looking for 'localhost /reviews/' cookie in
>>> /home/test/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Cookie file loaded, but no cookie for this server
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://localhost/reviews/
>>> Logging in with username "rd1"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://localhost/reviews/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'rd1', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Logged in.
>>> Attempting to create review request on aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:1666 for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://localhost/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': 'perforce.tw.trendnet.org:1666'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 49151
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://localhost/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/33/diff/new/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 200): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'[P4#run] Errors during command
>>> execution( "p4 files //test/test.h#2" )\n\n\t[Error]: Perforce password
>>> (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset.\n\n']}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg':
>>> u'One or more fields had errors', u'code': 105}, u'deprecated':
>>> {u'in_version': u'1.5'}}

Error uploading diff

If I changed the password in repository to ticket number, it worked
without error. it seems that there is an issue in the password.

My problem is that the ticket number will be expired after 15 hours. I
must update the ticket number before I create an review request.

Does anyone have ideas to set password correctly?