I am in the exact same situation as Erik. I already have a script (on
Windows) that will grab a diff of a shelve set and save to a file on
the local system. If anyone is interested it is "tf diff /
shelveset:<set> /format:unified /ignorespace /ignoreeol > the.diff".
The problem is that I can not move this diff into RB since there is no
TFS Repo support.

I opened http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1731
this week. I would be willing to pitch in to get some basic support
set up so our Org can use this great tool.

Tim