Review Board was built around reviewing source code, not binary files or
complex document formats. It must be something that can be represented in a
diff file. If a binary file (whether an image, binary blob, XLS file, or
whatever) is part of a diff, it won't actually be able to provide any
information that could be useful to us.

That said, down the road, I would very much like to see support for
reviewing certain new types of files. We would have to have special review
UIs on a per-file-type basis though, and we're nowhere near ready to be able
to do that in any clean way.

I'm not sure any code review software out there really works for these types
of files today, though I could be wrong. If we do end up supporting it
someday, it'll likely be a long time before it makes a release.