On 08/04/2010 07:33 AM, Itai Frenkel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install reviewboard on our intranet on a clean centos
> 5.4.
>
> I got the httpd error: "no module named pytz" (see complete log below)
>
> Performed the following:
> easy_install –U pytz
> easy_install pytz
>
> Also started python and typed "import pytz". It seems to work.
> The following file also exists:
> /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pytz-2010k-py2.4.egg
>
> So why can't httpd load it ?

Because pytz doesn't have the right information in the .egg file. I'd
recommend using the ReviewBoard RPM available in the EPEL repository for
RHEL5/CentOS5: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

The dependencies will be taken care of by yum if you do that. (Also note
that ReviewBoard 1.5rc1 is available in epel-testing)