Hi, all
   My Reviewboard version is V1.0.5; Now I found that my RB database
table   siteconfig_siteconfiguration has stored a string instead of
dictionary in its "settings" column; as a result when I use "manage.py
syncdb" command to synchronize the database and model, It report Error
infomation as " WARNING:root:JSONField decode error. Expected
dictionary, got string for input "{...}"    "; How to slove this
problem then?

Best Regards!