Review Board absolutely needs cookies to function, and there's not really
anything you can do to get around that. I can't imagine that there are many
modern tools that will work at your company if cookies are indeed not
allowed.

I have a hard time understanding the reason for that policy. Surely it
should be okay to have cookies that only last for the browser's session?