Oh, let me add more context here. I've made a presentation about
reviewboard recently and met next question (rephrased a bit):
"With old tool one can click on 7 years old issue, which regressed
recently, open a link there and see colored html with diff and context
there. There is no tracks of 7 years old sources, but this page
usually explains all. Why I wouldn't be able to do this with
reviewboard?"

So I wondered, can html snapshot be stored in addition to diff itself
for historical reasons?

Does it make any sense?