How can I use "post-review" with Bazaar? I know it's not supported out-
of-the-box [1], but is there anything I could to to create review
requests automatically for a Bazaar branch?

I have tried the following:
$ bzr diff -r 2037..2036 > /tmp/2037-2036.diff
$ /srv/dev/review-board/virtualenv/bin/post-review --diff-filename=/
tmp/2037-2036.diff --server=https://dev.example.org/reviews/ -d --
>>> svn info /srv/repositories/twod/trunk
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg root
No supported repository could be access at the supplied url.

Should I pass more options so that it won't complaint? I didn't find
the answer with "--help".

Basically, I just want to send review requests for every revision and
I don't mind having to pass many arguments to "post-review" because of
the lack of Bazaar support.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=773