Hi All,

            I have installed and configured ReviewBoard.

            The problem i'm facing is with Virtual hosting. I'm using
the apache-mod_python conf file. I have installed and configured
Bugzilla,Mediawiki and SVN on the same server.

            When i restarted https server reviewboard is working fine
but others like bugzilla,mediawiki and svn url access is not working,
it is pointing to reviewboard. I know its not reviewboard issue but
problem with apache settings. Any pointers on this will be of great
help.

             I'm not using virtual server for Bugzill, mediawiki and
svn.

Regards,
Ranjan.