We use SVN for source control. I have a bunch of newly written code in
new java files that are not yet committed in subversion. I want to
review the code in these files using ReviewBoard, but I'm wondering
how to create diff  for these files since they do not have a prior
version (these are brand new files).
SVN won't let me create a diff for these files since there is no
version of these files in SVN. I triesd to use GNU Diff to create a
diff file (using a blank file as previous version file), but that
doesn't load either in ReviewBoard.
Any ideas on how I can review these newly created uncommitted files
using ReviewBoard?