There's no amount of options that will help you here since there's no
support in post-review for bazaar at all :) If you're interested in
adding support, you could start by making a copy of the
MercurialClient in postreview.py. Bazaar ought to be extremely
similar. Does uploading a diff via the web work correctly for Bazaar
(I haven't tested Bazaar support)? You'll want to make sure that's in
good shape before starting down this road.

Dan