John,

I have an implementation in my deployment which generates a review summary
when the review is closed, and it writes the summary to a file that is named
based on the bugid(s) provided. A separate script runs and talks to the bug
tracking system and updates the appropriate bug(s) with the review summary
in a standardized enclosure.

This is currently running on RB 1.0.

Scott