sakthi v wrote:
I followed the following link to install ReviewBoard in Windows

I tried installed twice.. and from blank page .. i got stuck in page
showing "Manual Server Updates Required"

I tried re-installation PIL 1.1.7, even Patch.exe. i can execute
patch.exe from Cmd window.

Can some one give me some pointer to resolve this.. It is urgent.

If this genuinely is urgent (i.e. must fix, don't care how) the best advice I have is to set up a Ubuntu box (perhaps a virtual one in VMware) and install it there. The apache setup under Linux is pretty automatic and so much easier to deploy, no messing around with patch, etc.

There are a few Windows users so hopefully you'll get some more windows focused advice if you are stuck with Windows.

Happy user? Let us know at