I modified the base code for reviewboard. Its one small change in the webapi
code to trigger a generate_summary call when the close->submitted action is
done.

Then a new file which contains the generate_summary code and its appropriate
template. The email code was used as the inspiration, and subtle
modifications were made to suit the layout I thought best for the summary.
This file is then written to the local disk and I have separate automation
which pushes it into our bugtracking system.

Scott