In which file does reviewboard invoke the "svn diff --diff-cmd=diff"
command? I have been looking but can not find it. I then thought that
you probably call the pysvn lib for this. I checked the pysvn
documentation (
pysvn_prog_ref.html#pysvn_client_diff) and there is a flag
"ignore_content_type" for the "pysvn.Client.diff" command. I assume
that reviewboard calls this method.

Is there a way I can manually include this flag?

Are there any other suggestions on how I can tell subversion, gnu
diff, or pysvn to ignore the content type so binary files do not block

Thanks for all of your help!

I really want to get this operating to show my organization how
awesome this tool is. In my opinion it beats out SmartBear
CodeCollaborator and Atlassian Crucible suites.

Happy user? Let us know at