In which file does reviewboard invoke the "svn diff --diff-cmd=diff"
command? I have been looking but can not find it. I then thought that
you probably call the pysvn lib for this. I checked the pysvn
documentation (http://pysvn.tigris.org/docs/
pysvn_prog_ref.html#pysvn_client_diff) and there is a flag
"ignore_content_type" for the "pysvn.Client.diff" command. I assume
that reviewboard calls this method.

Is there a way I can manually include this flag?

Are there any other suggestions on how I can tell subversion, gnu
diff, or pysvn to ignore the content type so binary files do not block
reviews?

Thanks for all of your help!

I really want to get this operating to show my organization how
awesome this tool is. In my opinion it beats out SmartBear
CodeCollaborator and Atlassian Crucible suites.

Thanks,
Tim