Geoffrey,

could you do a mockup of what you intend? Just to get the idea. I
don't quite grasp it.
Also, how would your proposed design scale to a very large review? Say
one consisting of 50+ files.

ReviewBoard do sorts headers and implementation files for C/Objective
C/C++ so that the header is right before the implementation,
but during pagination it doesn't take that into account (that I know
of, but I might be wrong).

It's an interesting idea, either way :)

Cheers,

Eduardo Felipe.