The slider could work and look more fancy, but two drags would be
infinitely slower than one click. I would only use it if I can click
on the numbers and the slider snaps to them.

Regarding cumulative patch, maybe we're talking about different
things. RB has always done it perfectly. I had a discussion with
Christian a couple of years ago (http://groups.google.com/group/
reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/4e30dcd77026b7a5/b6f4f65f39412925)
where I asked the stupidest question about multiple diffs.

Say I start with r0 and make some changes, commit, now I'm at r1. I
upload diff r0-r1 to start a review.

Reviewer say some lines are bs so I make more changes, and upload--
this is key--diff r0-r2, NOT r1-r2.

Reviewer first looks at interdiff r1-r2 and sees that I got rid of the
bs. Then s/he looks at r0-r2 as "cumulative patch", which is what will
be pulled (in DSCM term).