It is indeed possible to use post-review to generate an appropriate diff
following the post-commit review model. RBTools version 0.2.0 contains a fix
that makes it possible to generate the initial review by passing
"--revision-range 0:HEAD" to post-review. If you're stuck with an older
version of RBTools, the appropriate changes can be found at
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1429/.

Cheers,
Nathan Heijermans