I tried to give a path that resides inside the repository..

I get "Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 200): The file was not found in
the repository"

post-review doesnt take path inside repository?

Do i have to touch the file which have to be reviewed and check in to
post into review board?

Kindly help me a way to post the files into review board.

Regards
Sakthi
-------------------------error-
start-----------------------------------
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 2666171
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://10.20.1.98/revboard/api/json/reviewrequests/3/diff/new/: {'basedir':
>>> '/'}
>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 200): The file was not found in the repository
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file':
>>> u'/projects/starship/branches/br-catIQ/dect/dc-nwk/src-pp/pnciss.c',
>>> u'err': {u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code':
>>> 207}, u'revision': u'21677'}

Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.