Dana, that sums it up pretty well.  My problem is that the post-commit
command isn't being run by the user, it's run from a script on another
box (so it's not using P4V).  "p4 login" is called first to attempt to
login and obtain a ticket and then I can use the ticket for future
commands, but post-review doesn't accept a ticket parameter and p4
isn't taking it from the environment.  If I could pass it to post-
review with the rest of the p4 properties, it'd be splendid.