Hi,

post-review, in the second example, is attempting to change the repository
name to 'foo.bar.com/home/cvs', and expects Review Board to have an entry
for that.

I wasn't sure from your description what values caused the first error
output vs. the second.

The first error is basically a result of Review Board not being able to
authenticate with the CVS server.

What version of Review Board are you running? You need 1.5 RC1 to be able to
authenticate with :ext: hosts (without doing custom work to store
credentials somewhere).

If at all possible, you should use provide a read-only, non-SSH-backed
repository path to give to Review Board. It'll be faster and won't have
authentication issues.