J Arrizza wrote:
The caveat, I think, is the collapsed list has to show *all* the files, whether new, deleted, modified, in the current revision or not. That sounds more complicated for implementation but from a user perspective, it's a whole lot of nice-to-have.

Does RB have support for files that are deleted in a review? For our private deployment of 1.0.5.1 I ended up faking a diff (in the SCMTool) that has "NOTE! reviewer this file has been marked for deletion" as the first line.

Chris