Hi John,

Good question. I know that hb is certainly used in many Gitweb instances
(for example, see the "raw" links on
http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=import/samba-docs-svnimport.git;a=tree).

>From the source code, h= and hb= are both valid parameters. It looks like h=
means "current hash" and hb means "current hash base."

Can you check your gitweb install and see what the "raw" links use?

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM, John Mcfarlane <john.mcfarl...@rockfloat.com