Am Donnerstag 02 September 2010, 11:45:43 schrieb David Solbach:
> if both instances ar activated in the apache configuration, I
> often get the error "Cookies must be enabled..." or on a page refresh
> it seems that i'm logged out again. Additionally, it suddenly jumps
> from one instance to another displaying the contents of the wrong
> instance (url and displayed contents don't match)

Thanks to Chris I found the error. It was  a copy & paste error in my apache
vhost configuration:

The PythonInterpreter variable is used to keep several instances apart. It
must not have the same value in two virtual host configurations for
reviewboard if they are supposed to run simultaneously.

Kind Regards,

Happy user? Let us know at