Hi everyone,

I realized today that I never really announced the new web API documentation
for Review Board 1.5.

Last week, I put up the first version of the new docs. They're available at
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/webapi/. These cover
authentication, the resources, HTTP methods per-resource, possible error
codes, and more. There is still work to be done, including adding some "How
To" docs on such things as creating new review requests or commenting or
iterating lists of results. These will be done incrementally.

The old docs are still linked to and won't be going away. However, Review
Board 1.0's API is feature-frozen at this point, and all new work will focus
on the API in 1.5.

I'd welcome any feedback on the docs as people start to use them.