Hi Josh,

Make sure you have the 'svn' Python module. Note that this is different from
pysvn (I'm not sure why we don't use pysvn, but this is a third party
contribution).

The 'svn' module is from the actual Subversion guys, and your distro should
definitely have it. If you're running Debian or Ubuntu, you can install the
"python-subversion" package. I'm not sure about other distros. I'm not
seeing a package for it using easy_install.