I feel strong need to develop ReviewBoard. I wrote few patches and
from time to time fix something what I found inside RB but ... I still
fill I don't help.    I still don't know what is the current needs of
ReviewBoard, in which point of Release project is and what should be
made to release next version faster. Is developer team is close group
of people or this community is open? How I can be in touch with
developers and help with current work? How I can be up to date with
current needs of RB and help with development? Is there any chance to
get mentor from contributor team to work with him (by Skype in

Greetings from Poland
Jan Koprowski