Christian Hammond wrote:
We're finalizing the documentation and performing some final testing
before releasing Review Board 1.5. As per tradition, we're looking at
putting together a release party, and we'd like to invite anyone who
wants to come.

Details are still being worked out, but will probably be dinner and
drinks sometime during the month of October in the Palo Alto/Mountain
View/Menlo Park area in California, USA.

At this point, we're looking to get an idea as to how many people
would be seriously interested in coming, and what your availability
looks like. Once we have a rough idea, we can start finalizing the
venue and date/time.

Please e-mail me directly if you'd be interested in going.

I'd be interested. It would be good to finally meet :-)

RE timing, I work in Redwood City (commuting from east bay) so after work weekdays would be good for me.

Happy user? Let us know at