Is this Git? If so, there's no way of really accessing a remote git
repository on a per-file basis, which is needed for Review Board. You will
need to do one of the following:

1) Mount your actual Git tree across the network, and tell Review Board to
use that.
2) Install something like cgit or gitweb and configure Review Board to use
it. You'll need to read the documentation for this, and it requires 1.5 RC1
or higher.