Hi guys,

I see a number of people have had this issue but none of their
resolutions have helped me so I post again.

I have installed everything on Windows following the instructions and
all I see when I browse the site is "Manual server updates required"
and underneath that "Install GNU patch.exe".

* Patch is installed and I can run it from the command line.

* It is on my system path.

* I have tried changing Apache to run as myself so it has full
priveleges and this did not work

* I have tried copying patch to Apache's bin folder, this did not

* There are no logs in my RB installation dir. Apache has some logs
about Python version "Python version mismatch, expected '2.5', found
'2.5.4'. but I'm not sure this is a serious issue.

Can someone help me?