Try clearing your cookies and seeing if that helps. It could be that it's
attempting to send a cookie to the server from the previous auth session,
but due to the reinstall, the encryption salt being used is different, so
the token no longer means anything. I would expect it to clear the cookie,
but there may be something weird bug.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM, j4ys0n <j4y...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah.. something must have happened to my browser. It was working fine
> earlier.. that's strange. I can log in from Firefox, but not Chrome.
>
>
> On Sep 17, 3:22 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> > What version of Review Board are you running? What authentication method?
> >
> > Do you have any extensions in your browser that block cookies or scripts?
> >
> > Christian
> >
> > --
> > Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
> > Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org
> > VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
> >
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM, j4ys0n <j4y...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > So I had to reinstall my site so that it goes to a subdirectory of my
> > > domain. The site installed, I set permissions and I can get to the
> > > login page, but I can't log in. There's no error message, it just
> > > doesn't work. Any idea what would be causing this? It keeps telling me
> > > cookies must be enabled, but they are enabled.
> >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > > --
> > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> > >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> <reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegr oups.com>
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to