Hi Chetan,

You need to upgrade to Review Board 1.5 RC2, and then follow the
instructions in the manual here:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/#git

You will basically need something like cgit or gitweb installed on the
server running Git and then tell Review Board to use that.