Can anyone share me the steps to configure RB with GIT version
control system.

I access my git repo from ubuntu by executing git clone

Now when i try to give ssh://<user_id>@<ip_address>:<port_no>/tst_prj.git
as the PATH value under new repository tab i get below error. (New
repository->repository Hosting-> Path)

(-2, 'Name or service not known')

The git project is on a seperate GIT server inside the organisation.
It is a private git setup. RB and GIT are on 2 different servers. I
have not cloned the git repository on RB server.

Request your assistance on setting up GIT with RB