The randpool thing is just a warning from a third party library. You can
ignore it. It shouldn't cause any problems, and is something we have no
control over.

The lines in red are harmless as well. Doing a database upgrade causes those
to print, and then we apply the evolution for you, so you don't have to do
anything.