Hello Mr. Christian,

I have upgraded to rc2 and given the gitweb link. But i still get
error stating "A repository was not found at the specified path."

When i login to gitweb i can see the repository but when i give the
same in the path it gives error. Can i get some examples. Or shall i
send u actual snapshots of the links so that it is much clear?

Details regarding ny git setup:

Setup on Ubuntu server
Is a private setup
Using gerrit for authentication