FYI, I do not see the "Show this repository" option that is told about
in the "Manage Repositories" documentation page. It looks like this
documentation is for 1.5rc. I had a look in the MySQL tables, there's no
such field in the corresponding table.

BTW, I'd be glad to test 1.5. Just don't know how to set it up.

Didier

On 09/29/2010 09:06 AM, Didier Trosset wrote:
I setup the server (Debian 5.0) as explained in the documentation <http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/linux/>. All apt-get and easy_install commands worked successfully.

    # rb-site --version
    rb-site 0.1

    ||/ Name                               Version
    +++-==================================-====================
    ii  memcached                          1.2.2-1+lenny1
    ii  patch                              2.5.9-5
    ii  python-dev                         2.5.2-3
    ii  python-mysqldb                     1.2.2-7
    ii  python-svn                         1.6.0-1

    # easy_install -U ReviewBoard
    Searching for ReviewBoard
    Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
    Reading http://www.reviewboard.org/
    Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
    Reading http://www.review-board.org/
    Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
    Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
    Best match: ReviewBoard 1.0.9
    Processing ReviewBoard-1.0.9-py2.5.egg
    ReviewBoard 1.0.9 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
    Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin

    Using /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.9-py2.5.egg
    Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
    Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
    Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

Thanks for your help
Didier