I'm sorry, I must be missing something. Here is what I did and the
output produced:

$ sudo rb-site manage /srv/rb/review syncdb
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.

[!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named
    fields
$

I apologize for being dense. I just don't understand where I erred.