Sorry, I realized what this was just after I posted it.

This is Django's admin UI, needing some bundled flies. We've historically
shipped a copy of their admin files, but we shouldn't be doing that anymore
(and I'll fix this for a 1.5.x.). The copy of the files we ship are too
outdated for some of Django's needs.

What you can do is find your Django package directory, look in
django/contrib/admin/media/, and copy all those directories into your site's
htdocs/media/admin/ directory.