brokenn wrote:
I've just installed Reviewboard 1.5RC2 on a Centos 5 box. When
selecting the timezone from the Admin->Settings->General Settings
menu, it lists time zones for all parts of the world, but under Europe
there are no UK cities.

I'm not London-centric, but would like to select a sensible timezone!
Any ideas where to look for track this issue down?

The 1.5 release (not RC) has Europe/London on my machine. I'm not sure the RC is the issue but I'd use the GA release before I starting debugging further.

Happy user? Let us know at