Firstly, we have been using reviewboard for about a year now and it is
really great!  Thanks to all the devs for your hard work.  I am
looking forward to trying out the new release.

We still have a problem where people will check in an approved fix,
but forget to close the review, which clutters up the dashboard.  Has
anyone written a command line script that can automatically close a
review?  Our developers are required to put the review number in the
checkin message, so we would like to add a hook to cvs (yes we are
*still* using cvs) to call a script that will close the review.